Signed in as:
Signed in as:
During the month of July, 2019, the Brew Witches will be seeking sponsors. We couldn't do what we do without the support we get from the local brewing community. Please consider sponsoring us for our 2019-2020 year.
You don't have to be a sponsor to host one of our meetups, but we make it a priority to schedule meetups at our sponsors.
· Breweries enjoy a surge of additional customers on meetup nights.
· Members and non-members attend our meetups to hang with friends old and new, to participate in creative projects and educational opportunities, and to try great new beers all around the Inland Empire!
· Meetups are publicized in advance on our social media and advertised on the Brew Witches online calendar.
· Our meetups result in significant social media exposure for the host brewery – everyone wants to show their friends they were there!
Brew Witches love to wear their special members only tees, and only sponsors' logos go on those tees!
· We are excited to discuss other co-branding opportunities with our sponsors.
Friends of the Witches are local breweries that have chosen to offer a discount to card-carrying members of the Brew Witches.
· It probably goes without saying, but our members love to go to Friends' breweries for meetups or casual hangs -- and the discount makes it all the more fun!
· This is important: many Sponsors have chosen to be Friends, but Sponsors don’t have to be Friends, and you don’t have to be a Sponsor to be a Friend! They’re separate programs. You can do either or both (or none, of course)!
The Brew Witches value our community. We understand that not every brewery can be a sponsor, but we still legit love you! Please be in touch so we can extend invitations to our members for events you’re having, brew releases, or anything else. We are always reachable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.